We are pleased to announce we are hosting a Property Tax Training Event at:
Grosvenor Casino Salford 5 Derwent Street, Riverside, Salford, Manchester M5 4SW
ON TUESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2018
7.30PM FOR 8.00PM START
This event is FREE to North West Landlord Association Members. Non – Members are welcome to attend but must book first and will be at a cost of £15 per person.
Hosting the training session will be John McCaffery – Tax Partner at Alexander & Co Chartered Accountants along with Anthony Bruchez Independent Advisor at Pareto Financial Planning Ltd
John & Anthony will give a presentation covering the taxation of residential property.
- A basic overview of how residential property is taxed;
- Property Trading v Investment v “A Property Business”;
- Capital v revenue and what you can deduct for tax;
- The Osbourne tax and how it works. What the impacts are;
- The 3% increase in Stamp Duty Land Tax, when and when it does not apply;
- The solutions, the problems with them and why each situation needs a bespoke solution (this will cover partnerships and incorporation relief);
- The tax position of residential property companies;
- Residential property and inheritance tax;
- Why you might need a financial advisors and how they can help to utilise pension contributions
- Closing questions.
If you wish to attend this training session then please can you inform the office either by email: email@example.com or by ringing the office on 01204 495 595 between Monday – Thursday, 10am until 3pm to book your place as we have limited spaces available!